The rebranding of our stores to the Forces Store has commenced at the end of February 2018.
Changes with immediate effect for consumer’s basket are pointed as below:
Price reductions on hundreds of lines
- A basket of daily goods, bread, milk, cheese, juice etc…..70+ prices reduced and these products that will remain at a permanently low price. The products identified for our basket of goods will be our everyday forces value products; these are highlighted in store as part of the consumer journey.
- Monthly promotion activity our great value deals run from the 1 to the end of each month and these are highlighted in store as part of the consumer journey. A monthly promotional flyer is delivered door to door to inform customers of all the offers instore.
- In addition to the monthly promotion we have the WOW deals that are hugely discounted deals run for the last week of each month in the run up to payday when the purse strings begin to tighten for our consumers. These are highlighted in store as part of the consumer journey.
- Price marked goods are standardised and the consumer will no longer see products PM at £1 with various prices across the store.
- New shopping trolleys and baskets have been purchased and placed to all stores to enhance the consumer shopping experience in store.
- Our retail teams are wearing our newly designed uniform that fits with our brand image to give us a consistent look and feel across the store.
- A new food to go offer Rollover which has been hugely successful in the UK convenience market.