Commander British Forces Cyprus Commendations
On Thursday 3 May 2018 we had the honour and pleasure of attending the Commander British Forces Cyprus Awards Ceremony at Flagstaff House, Episkopi. The awards are a way of acknowledging the exceptional service and impressive levels of commitment of those individuals that go over and above their duties. Receiving a CBF commendation is a truly great privilege.
We are incredibly happy and proud that five of our own Sodexo colleagues were recognised by Major General James Illingworth for their achievements. We would like to congratulate:
- Christos Christofi, Catering Manager, Troodos
- Chrystalla Katemi, Mess Manager, Officers Mess Episkopi
- Elvin Kuyucuoglu, Leisure Manager, Coffee & Co Ayios Nikolaos
- Demetra Michael, WSBA Cleaning Manager
- Akrotiri Junior Ranks Diner (team award)